Boost your English language skills by diving into the topic of the circular economy with this 60-minute course of texts, dialogs, terms and definitions in English. It includes presentations, exercises, glossaries and a downloadable PDF of key terminology.
One of the largest threats our world faces is undoubtedly climate change. The circular economy, which is a model which involves sharing, reusing, repairing and recycling materials and products, can help mitigate climate change by using resources more sustainably.
This course is designed to help you discuss different topics related to the circular economy and the growing demands companies face regarding environmental responsibility.
With sections on the circular economy and the disposable and sharing economy as well as ethical consumerism, this course is essential if you want to learn to use language effectively when talking about the challenges businesses come across when tackling their environmental responsibility.
This course is suitable for learners from levels A2 – B1, or for more advanced learners who are unfamiliar with the topic.
This 60-minute course covers the following topics:
- What is the Circular Economy
- Dialog: Going Circular?
- Agreeing and Disagreeing
- Using Will for Predictions
The course contents include:
- a presentation on the circular economy and its impact on businesses and the environment, with key terminology and definitions, as well as comprehension quizzes
- interactive digital exercises to practice the terminology used in the presentation
- a dialog on a company’s strategy for tackling climate change with the circular economy, including a comprehension quiz
- a presentation on phrases used for agreeing and disagreeing politely and appropriately
- interactive digital exercises to practice agreeing and disagreeing phrases
- a presentation on how to predict the future using will and going to
- interactive exercises to practice using will and going to
- a downloadable glossary of over 40 key terms in English
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.