Perfect your English negotiation skills with our practical and comprehensive self-study program plus support from a professional language trainer!
Build vocabulary and learn useful phrases that will help you to negotiate effectively, with confidence, and in a manner that will prepare the ground for future cooperation, with four hours of self-study material plus four language training sessions.
Each of the four component courses comes with a 60-minute instructor-led online lesson, where you can receive feedback, test what you have learned, practice your pronunciation or ask follow-on questions.
After each hour of material you will be prompted to book your next session with our professional language trainers.
This course is for you if you want to be confident and effective when:
- presenting arguments
- finding the right balance between hard bargaining and softened messages
- expressing interests
- asking for and sharing information
- taking turns and interrupting
- keeping the discussion on the right track
- seeking compromises
The program contains four hours of digital self-study material and covers the following topics:
- making arrangements to meet
- opening the negotiations and making brief presentations
- discussing and debating
- concluding the negotiations
The self-study material includes:
- over 350 negotiation-related terms in downloadable files
- more than 12 texts that give you examples of how to proceed, and highlight important vocabulary
- more than 500 useful phrases covering all the phases of a negotiation
- more than 70 relevant digital exercises
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.
The four online language sessions can be booked when it suits you through our easy-to-use booking system up to 90 days from the date of purchase.