Type: four-hour self-study vocabulary program
Let’s talk work and careers!
Whether you’re trying to get that job, developing your career, or supervising and supporting others, you need to know how to talk about jobs and working life. Get to know the key terms and phrases for discussing topics related to employment and careers in English.
Learn at your own pace with inspiring digital material and expand your effective vocabulary for jobs, employment, performance and contracts.
Includes downloadable phrase lists and glossaries with hundreds of key terms and definitions, and dozens of interactive exercises to practice and test your knowledge of key project management vocabulary.
- Recruitment and the Employment Cycle
- Contracts and Benefits
- Competence, Performance and Development
- Solving Workplace Issues
- 22 downloadable vocabulary sets
- Over 550 work- and career-related terms
- 7 reading comprehension texts to put terminology into real-life context
- 80 exercises to test your learning
A total of 4 hours of online self-study material with employment-related terms and phrases, activities and exercises, and downloadable resources.
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.