Study English for IFRS with self-study material and support from a professional language coach
Type: Four hours of self-study material plus four language training sessions
Expand and revise your key IFRS vocabulary with engaging texts, practice your knowledge with pedagogically designed digital exercises, and boost your communication skills and ability to understand IFRS-related terminology in English.
Practice your new skills with four instructor-led training sessions during which you have the opportunity to receive feedback, tips and error correction.
The program contains four hours of digital self-study material and covers the following themes:
1. IFRS - Part I
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position: Assets
2. IFRS - Part II
- Statement of Financial Position: Liabilities
- Statement of Financial Position: Equity
3. IFRS - Part III
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
4. IFRS - Part IV
- IFRS Accounting Policies
- Financial Ratios
The self-study material includes:
- Over 500 IFRS-related terms and definitions in English
- 20 texts that highlight important IFRS and related vocabulary
- More than 50 digital exercises to practice and test your knowledge
- 8 downloadable PDFs of terminology, definitions, example sentences and synonyms.
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.
The four online language sessions can be booked when it suits you through our easy-to-use booking system up to 90 days from the date of purchase.