Educate yourself at your own pace with our English for IFRS digital course!
Type: Four hours of self-study material
Study the terminology and definitions in English for IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) with our self-study program!
Expand and revise your key IFRS vocabulary with engaging texts, practice your knowledge with pedagogically designed digital exercises, and boost your communication skills and ability to understand IFRS-related terminology in English.
Topics in the four hours of materials cover:
1. IFRS - Part I
- Statement of Comprehensive Income
- Statement of Financial Position: Assets
2. IFRS - Part II
- Statement of Financial Position: Liabilities
- Statement of Financial Position: Equity
3. IFRS - Part III
- Statement of Changes in Equity
- Statement of Cash Flows
4. IFRS - Part IV
- IFRS Accounting Policies
- Financial Ratios
The self-study material includes:
- Over 500 IFRS-related terms and definitions in English
- 20 texts that highlight important IFRS and related vocabulary
- More than 50 digital exercises to practice and test your knowledge
- 8 downloadable PDFs of terminology, definitions, example sentences and synonyms.
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.