Study insurance English with self-study material and the support of a professional language coach!
Build your vocabulary, learn to use real English and find new confidence in English-language communication with this Insurance English program.
Educate yourself at your own pace with inspiring digital material, and get individual help from an experienced language coach.
Topics in the four hours of self-study materials cover
1. An overview of how insurance works
- Core vocabulary
2. The different types of insurance
- Home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Pet insurance
- Boat insurance
- Personal insurance
- Child insurance
- Sports insurance
- Life insurance
3. The claims process
- Claims handling
- Compensation and appeals
The self-study material includes
- Over 200 insurance terms in English
- More than 15 texts that highlight important insurance vocabulary
- Four important focus points on how to use English, including a section about gender-neutral language
- More than 40 relevant digital exercises
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform. The four online language sessions can be booked when it suits you through our easy-to-use booking system up to 90 days from the date of purchase.