Study insurance English with our self-study program!
Build your vocabulary, learn to use real English and find new confidence in English-language communication with this Insurance English program.
Topics in the four hours of materials cover
1. An overview of how insurance works
- Core vocabulary
2. The different types of insurance
- Home insurance
- Travel insurance
- Vehicle insurance
- Pet insurance
- Boat insurance
- Personal insurance
- Child insurance
- Sports insurance
- Life insurance
3. The claims process
- Claims handling
- Compensation and appeals
The self-study material includes
- Over 200 insurance terms in English
- More than 15 texts that highlight important insurance vocabulary
- Four important focus points on how to use English, including a section about gender-neutral language
- More than 40 relevant digital exercises
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.