Boost your English language skills by diving into the topic of the modern office space with this 60-minute course of texts, dialogs, terms and definitions in English. It includes presentations, exercises, glossaries and a downloadable PDF of key terminology.
Modern companies encourage collaboration and creativity, which can be seen more and more in the design of office spaces. We have coworking spaces, multipurpose facilities, soundproof office pods, modular and moveable furniture and much more.
This course is designed to teach you the language needed to talk about office design, layout, productivity and well-being, and what employees expect from their work environment.
With sections on everything from coworking spaces, to biophilic design and natural air flow, this course is essential if you want to learn to use the right language to describe the modern work environment.
This course is suitable for learners from levels A2 – B1, or for more advanced learners who are unfamiliar with the topic.
This 60-minute course covers the following topics:
- Oasis - A Coworking Space for You
- Coworking FAQ
- Loaded Questions
- Comparatives and Superlatives
The course contents include:
- a presentation on coworking spaces and their design, with key terminology and definitions, as well as comprehension quizzes
- an FAQ on coworking, with a comprehension quiz
- a presentation on loaded questions and how to answer them, plus exercises to practice with
- a presentation on the use of comparatives and superlatives, with exercises to practice with
- lots of interactive digital exercises to practice the terminology used in the course
- a downloadable glossary of over 50 key terms in English
The study material is freely accessible for 90 days from the date of purchase through our online learning platform.